Support for people under 55
We offer a wide range of high quality housing support services to the people of North Somerset.
Our mission is to help the people we support to achieve control, freedom and choice over their lives.
Watch the video below and hear from Jason about how we helped him.
We support anyone who needs our help, including:
- People who are homeless or about to be homeless
- People with mental health issues
- People with learning difficulties
- Ex-offenders or people at risk of offending
- People with alcohol or drug problems
- People with physical or sensory impairments
Our support workers help people to live safely and independently at home. We can help you to:
- Make informed choices about your housing situation
- Develop skills so you can manage safely in your home
- Access health and social services, and other specialist agencies
- Claim the welfare benefits that you are entitled to
- Access aids and adaptations for your home
- Deal with debt and rent arrears
- Find advice and help on accessing education, training and employment opportunities
The service is funded by North Somerset Council. You don't have to live in one of our homes to be able to access our support services.