Support with your finances
If you have money troubles, it’s always best to get help and advice as soon as you can. Our specialist team will work with you on a one-to-one basis to get things back on track. There may be solutions out there that are available to you - for example, you may not be claiming all the benefits you are entitled to or you may need help with budgeting.
The service is free and is our way of offering practical support and help to Alliance Homes residents who are given priority, although where possible we do try to offer support to anyone living in North Somerset.
Some examples of how we can help include:
- Helping you to develop a realistic household budget.
- Prioritising your debts to try and avoid unnecessary penalties.
- Helping you to maximise your income by claiming appropriate benefits, tax advantages or other sources of income.
- Negotiating with creditors on your behalf to agree affordable repayment plans.
- Advising you on the best way to deal with multiple debts.