The ASPIRE - Construction Academy
Alliance Homes has partnered up with Rydon to create The ASPIRE - Construction Academy at Weston College. The academy offers a two week training programme to provide you with the work experience, key skills and CSCS card required by the construction sector.
You must be aged 16 and above to be eligible. All attendees of the programme will gain a recognised qualification.
If successful you will receive the following:
- Guaranteed site visit day (Tamar Court – Worle).
- Meet construction employers, find out about the sector and gain employer feedback on your interview skills.
- Gain a CSCS card.
- Earn a Level 1 Award in Health & Safety in a Construction Environment.
- Develop team work and communication skills.
- Improve CV and raise your profile.
- Identify how to become self-employed and how to access agency work.
- Five successful candidates will be provided an additional opportunity to gain a high quality construction traineeship/work experience placement with a construction employer. This will be provided by Rydon at Alliance Homes Group’s new Extra Care Scheme in Worle (Tamar Court).
13th - 24th June 2016 (ASPIRE – Construction Academy at Weston College).
27th June - beginning September 2016 (High quality work experience element for five successful applicants).