Skip to Content

Difficulty paying your rent

What help can I get?

If your household is on a low income you may be entitled to Housing Benefit and/or other benefits. We can offer you help and advice and work with you to complete the necessary on-line forms.

If you are facing debt or rent arrears, please do not be tempted to approach a loan shark or take a pay-day loan. Contact us instead as soon as possible - the earlier you speak to us, the more we can help. We have a team of specialists who can provide free and impartial advice. To find out more please check out the links in the related items section, on the right of this page.

If you are having difficulty paying your rent, are worried about money problems or need an up-to-date benefits check, please get in touch, we are here to help.