Answers to your questions
We've paused the Tenant Reward Scheme right now.
You can still claim any outstanding rewards in your account.
Here's some useful information all about how to redeem your points.
If you have any other queries, send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What do you mean by pause?
- Why are you pausing the scheme?
- How can I claim my points?
- What if I need help to claim?
- Is there a minimum amount I can redeem?
- Why is my balance appearing as a minus?
- Where can the prepaid Mastercards be used?
- How can I check the balance of my card?
- Can my card be sent to a different address?
- I have tried to use my card, but the balance is showing as £0, what can I do ?
- Can I use my balance to pay my rent or clear any other debts with you?
- What do I do if I lose my card?
- Does my card have expiry date?
- Where is my PIN?
- I've forgotten my PIN, what can I do?
- I ordered my card more than 10 days ago but it hasn’t arrived, what can I do?
- Can I claim rewards on behalf of a deceased tenant?