Our Support Services
In partnership with North Somerset Council we offer a wide range of high-quality support services to people living in North Somerset. We deliver our services working alongside other local, regional and national support organisations.
These services are available to anyone in the area. You don't need to be one of our customers.
Our aim is to help you achieve control, freedom and choice over your lives, supporting you to live safely and independently at home.
We can help you to:
- Identify housing options and make choices about your housing situation
- Settle successfully into a new home - for example arranging removals, finding furniture and essential household items and setting up utility accounts
- Maximise your income by claiming the welfare benefits you may be entitled too
- Access health and social services, and other specialist agencies
- Address financial problems such as rent arrears or other debts
- Source aids and adaptations for your home
- Access education, training, volunteering and employment opportunities
- Access community groups and services that reduce loneliness and isolation
- Support to get home safely after a stay in hospital
- Access advice and support if you care for a family member or friend We offer a free service funded by North Somerset Council for people over 18.
You don’t have to live in one of our homes to be able to access our support services.